Sunday, May 16, 2010

UPDATING MY AVERAGE LIFE.

Hi fella friends. Haa. Just an short update about something i did after my Accounting paper. Very random actually. Just watched A Nightmare On Elm Street with Stan, Rob, Sean, Ivan, Brandon and Irene.
A very exciting and nice movie. Worth the $ i would say! Go and watch!! =) And after the movie some unpleasant and rather angry and very disappointed things happened to Brandon's car.
I saw him looking very sad and angry and i don't dare to comment much. Only those childish KL people will do this kinda things.. Aihss.
Bro, don't be sad. Just paint it with new color. Haa.. I hope you don't disappointed too much ya. We didn't get to talk much just now too. I hope that F*#%er car will be burnt down(i curse him!!) Saturday night will be bored without some drinks. So we went drinking. LOL.

This fella is freaking kolian! His friends including those ladies push him to the ground, sat on him, the guys stripped his shirts and pulled his pants. And they were laughing all the way. WTF! Pity him. You have some great friends!









My newly bought shoe. Love it to the bits! Took after i dipped my left leg into the stupid pool in Poppy. Very crowded and hot. Not very nice.

HAHA! First time i saw him looking so high and slept on the sofa!

The loser! Boo. I was not very high last nite. Cz im driving. Im a very responsible guy. LMAO!

This is the most cio guy in the whole club. SEAN!! Drunk like hell thx to de F*%#er above! Haa. He dance from 1.30am-2.30am. 2.30am-3.30am he disappeared. He went sembahyang in the toilet! HAHAHA! We couldnt find him till the music stops and everyone leaves the club. And i suggested to check the toilet. And yeah he's hugging the toilet bowl WTF! And woke up in de noon in my living room only he realize where is him. So damn funny!

A lil reward for myself this month. And the FCUK is for that lil someone that passed her grade8 exam. Congratsss ahh~~




Thats all! Gonna work hard on my revision these few days and have my long long 3months break! Woohoo!! Play Hard Work Hard!
Ciaoo peeps! Do miss me! =)
Lawson Lee d=)

No comments:

Post a Comment